First thanks everyone for all the love for our summer martinis! But guess what? We get thirsty in the fall too! Sip these babies while passing out candy to the kiddos or at your next tailgate!
Or at this week’s #SpaWeekGossip Spa Halloween Masquerade Party!
Shake all ingredients and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a sugared rim and the caramel-coated apple. Servings: 1 martini.
2. Pecan Pie Martini from Rachel Ray
1. On a small plate, stir together 1 teaspoon corn syrup and the brown sugar. Dip the rims of 4 martini glasses in the mixture, then in the chopped nuts.
2. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1/4 cup vodka, 1/4 cup corn syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Strain into 2 prepared glasses. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
3. Pumpkin Pie Martini from Haunted Bay
• 4 oz of Smirnoff vodka
• 1 oz Stolichnaya Vanil vodka
• Cocktail Candy Vanilla Shake cocktail sugar
• Pumpkin spice
Pour liquid ingredients into a shaker 1/4 full of cracked ice and shake. Allow shaker to rest while rimming two iced martini glasses with Vanilla Cocktail Candy Rim Sugar. Strain martini into glasses. Garnish with a shake of pumpkin pie spice.
Drink on it’s own as an after dinner drink or create your own autumn libations. Fills a one-liter bottle (a scant quart).
Combine vodkas in bottle or other glass container. Add pumpkin meat and vanilla beans and let sit for 1 week. If necessary, when mixing cocktails strain the vodka as you pour it into the shaker. Consider using toasted pumpkin seeds or some of the vodka-soaked pumpkin as garnish.
Live, love and lounge, Candy