Think spagoing and beauty are indulgent pastimes of the young and wasteful? Wrong! Spagoers are among the greenest folks I know. After all, we’re being proactive in our health so why wouldn’t we do the same for the earth. Besides, we could be engaged in consumer centric behavior like shopping!
The question is how can we enjoy our spa pleasures and home beauty rituals all while being kind to Mother Nature? And what products are organic and chemical free (and can be gotten without hugging a tree?)
So grab your granola and join us for this week’s #SpaWeekGossip as we talk:
– The ways spas are going lean and green (and where to save green by indulging in $50 treatments during Spa Week)
– How to nurture your nirvana au natural
– Organic lotions and potions that save the planet and our pusses
– Ways to go eco in your #SpaHome
– And a special nod to Breast Cancer Awareness month with spas and beauty companies that are going pink!
What: SpaWeek & Art of the Spa’s #SpaWeekGossip
When: Wednesday, October 6th, 2 pm EST / 11 am PAC
Where: On Twitter with hashtag #SpaWeekGossip or
For easier chatting (hashtag entered automatically for you) tweet on:
Tweetchat.com (link to http://tweetchat.com/room/spaweekgossip
Topic: Eco Spa: Saving Face while Saving the Planet
Who: @spaweek @artofthespa & YOU!
Experts: @candydye @ecomod @spaheiress @reddoorspas
See you there!
Michelle (Spa Week Daily) & Candy (Art of the Spa)